The m-Senzor provides a premium monitoring solution for VRLA, VLA and Ni-Cd batteries – individual voltage, impedance (Ohmic value) and temperature.
Located at the battery, the advanced circuits in the m-Senzor drive fast data sampling and powerful measurement algorithms. 750Vdc optical isolation inside the sensor keeps the dangerous voltages at the battery and away from the operator, while still ensuring battery data is passed to the Sentinel monitor at speed.
The m-Senzor offers the following features:
- Ni-Cd, 2V, 4V, 6V, 8V, 12V, 16V solutions
- Continuous 4 second voltage sampling
- Simultaneous voltage sampling across all batteries
- Temperature measured at negative terminal as per IEEE guidelines
- 750Vdc optical isolation
- Impedance sampled daily
- Factory terminated harness
- High accuracy
- Cabinet or rack compatible
- On-board high precision reference for impedance self calibration
Download a data sheet